HMI Pipeline Module - BxByBzTransform
Transform disambiguated vector magnetic field from native HMI image coordinates to local planar rectilinear heliocentric coordinates.
- Lambert's Azimuthal equivalent projection method will be used for this transformation. This method preserves area.
- Vector transformation will be based on formulae specified by Hagyard (1987).
- The module can be applied appropriately only to localized ARPs.
- Uncertainties will be estimated based on variance and covariance from the Inversion code.
- Inputs: B_total, Filling Factor (where appropriate), inclination, azimuth and their uncertainties in image coordinates.
- Output: Bx, By, Bz magnetic field components with uncertainties in localized area in planar heliocentric coordinates.
- 6 hours?
- No (?).
- Indicate if there are any options when running the code
Overall Status of Module
Status of Code
- Project.c from Rick.
Status of DRMS module
- Indicate status of DRMS module version of module
Issues needing resolution
- List issues that still need to be resolved
- Describe as many as you like
- Give name of local coordinator for development of this module