HMI Pipeline Module - Module_Name_Here
Summarize the task performed by this module in a couple sentences
- Welsh of Berkeley had kindly provided us with code containing ILCT with three possible potions :(1) dBz/dt only (2) B and dBz/dt (3) B, dBz/dt and U_h inferred from LCTs.
- DAVE4s ?
- Flow speed V, and inferred electric field, E=vxB, etc.
- Some choice done in mimutes, while some done in hours.....
- 2D Flow map data etc.
- Indicate if there are any options when running the code
Overall Status of Module
- Indicate estimate of percentage complete for the module
Status of Code
- ILCT-as-a-function code is ready.
- C-wrapper to get (patch or disk) data, run ILCT, then put the outputs to JSOC/DRMS; prepared by K.H.
Status of DRMS module
- essentially ready as DRMS module
Issues needing resolution
- Need keywords specification (unit and other physical and geometric quantities).
ILCT code by B.W. ready, June 2009
ILCT wrapper (by K.H. Todd, Yan) mostly ready. Sept. 2009; needs final adjustment in pipeline.